Our guide will meet you in your hotel. You will drive by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to Wadi El-Natrun, the actual birthplace for Christian monasticism. Basically, there were about 50 monasteries, only 3 have survived into modern times. Begin your trip with Deir al-Baramus which is the oldest of the surviving 3 monasteries, and in many ways the most isolated, then proceeds to Deir Anba Bishoi whose body is still in the monastery.
You will end your trip with Deir El-Suryani which is the smallest and most compact of the 3 monasteries.
* Monestaries at Wadi El Natroun
* ANBA BISHOY moastery, Wadi el Natrun
* Kloster bei Wadi El Natrun
* Wadi El-Natrun
• All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Flight to abusimbel, aswan , cairo
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• All Service charges & taxes
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Price per person
2-5 person 80 $