Start your day tour ,after picking you up from the hotel, to the east bank of Luxor where you will be accompanied by Private English Egyptologist guide to visit the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Then move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
* Papyrus shaped columns Karnak
* Karnak Temple, Column of Taharqa and the colossus of Ramses II
* Karnak Temple, Great hall of pillars
* Panoramic View Luxor Temple
* Luxor Temple, The obelisk in details
* Luxor Temple, Ramses II courtyard
Includes • All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• All Service charges & taxes Excludes • Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
price per person
single 100 $
2-5 person 65 $