Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. First, visit Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Then Continue to the Temple of Queen Hatshipsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (1490–1469 B.C). The only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.Later you will get to see the colossi of memnon.
* Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahari
* The Entrance of Hatshepsut Temple
* Goddess Hathour Column in Hatshepsut Temple
* Valley of the Kings
• All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private English Egyptologist guide
• Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
• Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
• All Service charges & taxes Excludes • Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
• Entry visa to Egypt
Price per person
single 100 $
2-5 person 65 $